Insane Collectors Expedition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:23 am

Fate of Ice guild and Geek

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geek
Admin
Geek

Fate of Ice guild and Geek Empty
PostSubject: Fate of Ice guild and Geek   Fate of Ice guild and Geek EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Seems there are only 4 of us who read this stuff......starting to wonder why i waste my time. Geek, hawg, girl, drac.

Goa has entered S4, and with that so has the papel lotto. Spent 250 K on day one and didnt even have the bastard show.

PangyaBR is now totally about the money. Did u see the cyber monday sale?
$69 for a set of wings. How is that a sale!

Cant win a gold without some hacker stealing it, anymore im lucky to even win a medal.

Face it Shops are gone forever. So buy ur items with real cash or dont have any.

Grind for a club event to win what? rookie clubs i wont ever use.

So i ask of you, make this guild grow. This guild is only reason I play, to play with all of you, Keep this guild stagnant and either someone else can try and run this, or it just dissappears.
Back to top Go down
http://pangyaice.powerguild.net
hawgzgrl

hawgzgrl

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Ice guild and Geek   Fate of Ice guild and Geek EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 pm

ya the price on those wings are crazy...so did you buy them?? affraid I cant speak for anyone else but i would hate to see the guild dissappear before guilds are even open!!!! However we cant make ppl play nor read the fourm trust me I have tried..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bengyelbodygems.com
Geek
Admin
Geek

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Ice guild and Geek   Fate of Ice guild and Geek EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:36 pm

No i didnt buy them, price disgusted me. So i went to Goa, lost 250k in papel shop and didnt even see them, seems this papel thing is a S4 option that lets GM adjust rate drop. Havnt seen a pepel since S4 started there, thats 100k on specs too b4 the update.

So im considering a weekly sign up visit to the forums for requirement , what do ya think. Or shoulld i just toss it in and give it up, the 4 of us that come here all use ts. So what do we need this for?
Back to top Go down
http://pangyaice.powerguild.net
hawgzgrl

hawgzgrl

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Ice guild and Geek   Fate of Ice guild and Geek EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 pm

well as you can tell i like the forums but yes we all do have TS so i guess its would be all up to you..my vote would be stick it out a while longer and make it a requirement see how it goes from there....If you need any help with anything let me know..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bengyelbodygems.com
DracGirl

DracGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Ice guild and Geek   Fate of Ice guild and Geek EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Sorry I really havn't been keeping up with the forum. I do wish that you would stay with it longer. Dont give up yet. We had been doing really good finding each other in game to play....I have enjoyed playing with all of you. I was not in the invaders but I am glad to be a part of this guild. I promise I will try to participate more in the forum. And will try to recruit people for our little group of pangya friends.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate of Ice guild and Geek   Fate of Ice guild and Geek Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate of Ice guild and Geek
Page 1 of 1